• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMoth

lol

I know it's a country of 300 000 people but I will never underestimate england's ability to fuck up. Also we wouldn't want to miss such a great opportunity to embarrass ourselves on the world stage for a 2nd time in the space of a week.

cormack12

Gold Member
Did that commentator really just say Iceland are from the 80's with the long throw ins? In the wake of the referendum? Jesus Christ.

moojito

I do believe Hoddle is saying Iceland are scrubs and their scrub tier football tactics are unknown to the English elite, so can't be defended against.

dakun

The story of Iceland in this Euro (including the last 2 years) is documentary worthy.
Was there ever an underdog to impress more? we are talking a country with a population that is smaller than small to average size cities

Lima

The story of Iceland in this Euro (including the last 2 years) is documentary worthy.
Was there ever an underdog to impress more? we are talking a country that is smaller than small to average size cities

They will win this shit like Greece in '04.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom