• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Trapped_image_TV.jpg

England is trapped.
Like a fool I'm in a cage

D i Z

If the team doesn't get their shit together, the fans over there are going to learn what a real walk of shame is like while trying to escape across the channel. What a week. Too many L's for any one nation to bear.

Baleoce

Chances they sub off hart? The other sub keepers are better right?

Nah I can't see that happening. It isn't really an emergency for them (that Hart made a mistake). They've got to use those outfield subs wisely in this half. Whether he keeps his position for the remainder of the tournament (if they even win I should add).. depends entirely on how the reserve keepers are doing in training.

correojon

Go Iceland! Can´t believe they actually have a chance, but if they beat england then everything is possible. Imagine them beating Ronaldo in the final? That would be glorious!!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Itv asking if Hart should be dropped for the quarter finals. The nerve.

AND THEY ALL SAID NO

That about sums it up. If anyone is struggling to under the frustration this is it right here. Teams picked by name, never changing. When it goes wrong they justify it by saying "they have experience". It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom