• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one?

koeln_flagge9ms88.gif

It's the flag of Cologne.

This town is banned here.

T-Rex.

Banned
Big Emre starting in midfield for Germany means I'll have to switch allegiance, even though I tipped France to win from day one.

Shito

When France physically dominates you, you know the match is going to be hard to win. We show that trait for our best matches usually.
Still afraid of the first attack German will have. ^^

Haunted

Jesus, France is so good.

My only hope is that they surely can't keep up this level of speed and pressure for 90 minutes. >_>

moojito

I love how the BBC stream knows whenever a team is going to take a shot so it can pause and buffer for a while.
I bet there's some guy in a control van somewhere pressing a button, making it happen.
I'm onto you, BBC guy.

Haunted

Can looks shaky as shake.

Who should be starting instead of him, without Khederia? Maybe formation shift?
Could've had Kroos remain in defensive midfield and have Özil play centrally behind Müller.

But Can is a quality player, let's hope he can adjust quickly.

Mory Dunz

When France physically dominates you, you know the match is going to be hard to win. We show that trait for our best matches usually.
Still afraid of the first attack German will have. ^^

yea, France just about has their most physically imposing side playing.

Outside of like a Martial for Payet.

Ruruja

I love how the BBC stream knows whenever a team is going to take a shot so it can pause and buffer for a while.
I bet there's some guy in a control van somewhere pressing a button, making it happen.
I'm onto you, BBC guy.

My stream's flawless.... just 2 seconds behind the audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom