• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmich proved himself in the CL, boys.

We're not talking about Weigl here.

Kimmich is only playing because Löw forgot that Höwedes is a horrible defender on the right side and didn't bother to take someone with him who is good on this position. Kimmich showed against Italy how many problems he has.

Weigl on the other side...He is better than Schweinsteiger, Khedira and Can together. Especially Schweinsteiger has to be the most overhyped german player since Ballack.

Besides, as long as Kimmich is a player of Munich you will love him. Fanboy :p

Dinda

German squad

Neuer, Hector, Höwedes, Schweinsteiger ©, Özil, Draxler, Müller, Can, Boateng, Kroos, Kimmich

So a 433
Neuer
Kimmich Höwedes Boateng Hector
Can Schweinsteiger Kroos
Özil Müller Draxler

I like it. We need someone physical like Can in the Middle to match against Pogba.

Xando

So a 433
Neuer
Kimmich Höwedes Boateng Hector
Can Schweinsteiger Kroos
Özil Müller Draxler

I like it. We need someone physical like Can in the Middle to match against Pogba.

Yeah also liking the 433.

Don't think Deschamps expected this

Griss

Germany will hammer France. I say 4•1. Time this tourney saw some goals.

Don't care who wins, though. Like both countries and both teams.

Haunted

Tight 1:0, just like '14.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

1440734911321818_animate.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How THE fuck are Portugal here. HOW. They didn't win 1 group game and even had 1 goalless.

Let's say in football rules 0-0 means both teams get 0 points. Then Portugal would have been out and Turkey through.

Then Turkey would have got through, beat Wales, beat Belgium and beaten whoever in the Semis.

Injustucia!

lol

Mimosa97

I don't even want to watch the game. I already know we're gonna lose. I always get frustrated when we play Germany.

I just wanna sleep and wake up in 2 hours.

Congrats GermanGaf.

GG no re.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom