• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Gold Member
I've made my mind, I want Germany to win against France tonight and beat Portugal in the final. Because they really played well and it would be a deserved champion.

What and the other 2 teams still in contention to win the cup wouldn't deserve it?

MrS

Banned
Think Germany are gonna win quite comfortably tonight and then proceed to destroy Portugal in the final.

DerZuhälter;209370703 said:
Not with Kimmich.

He'll fuck up bad at least once in the tournament and when he does I'll pounce and tell everyone I told you so.
Everyone can fuck up once. He's certainly not the best, but he played solid so far and shows great potential. Just needs to work a bit on his defence.

Maybe but I'll laught greatly if Germany loses. Can't stand them.
What a meano

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
People who dislike Ronaldo because he is arrogant have never done sports themselves. Ronaldo haters are the single most pitifully group of people in football. His work ethic is remarkable and his attitude outstanding. He is in his early 30s and seems to have hardly declined because he works so hard. Every single report of his ex trainers or players he played with is positive.

I am a Ronaldo fan of sorts but I have seen him play enough times to know that he's a selfish asshole. he wants everyone to pass him the ball and he gets visibly upset whenever his teammates score instead of passing it to him. i remember at least two goals last season with Real Madrid where he got angry at Bale of all people for scoring a goal.

He also never celebrates with his teammates. He walks and sometimes slowly jogs to the corner where his entire team is celebrating with the guy who just scored a goal. he has taken 41 free kicks for Portugal without scoring once in a major tournament.

He HAS declined. He just sits in the box and expects people to cross him easy balls. He doesnt have the speed he used to have. Just look up his vids from Euro 2004. It's just he's still an amazing finisher so he still scores a crazy number of goals every year despite losing the speed he once had.

UrbanRats

Now that Italy is out, i'm rooting for Germany, just like 2 years ago, but i have to say, part of me wants to see Portugal win, just to see the CRonaldo haters in a rage fit.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
It's been a long time since we could expect 4 players in the France team to score. I have high hopes, please deliver. Please.

Addi

It's been a long time since we could expect 4 players in the France team to score. I have high hopes, please deliver. Please.

It's really cool :) Especially the connection between Payet - Giroud - Griezmann, they complement each other. We haven't seen a Payet free kick goal yet though, I hope it's tonight!

MrKaepora

13592808_420520478123091_1347616491781479111_n.png

;)

Hope we'll have a great match tonight.

venomenon

I've never been so nervous before a match since... well, 5 days ago actually, but I also have a pretty bad feeling. I can totally see Schweinsteiger fucking up or getting injured again and Müller not returning to form in time. That'd be enough to be doomed, I think.

spekkeh

Banned
I am a Ronaldo fan of sorts but I have seen him play enough times to know that he's a selfish asshole. he wants everyone to pass him the ball and he gets visibly upset whenever his teammates score instead of passing it to him. i remember at least two goals last season with Real Madrid where he got angry at Bale of all people for scoring a goal.

He also never celebrates with his teammates. He walks and sometimes slowly jogs to the corner where his entire team is celebrating with the guy who just scored a goal. he has taken 41 free kicks for Portugal without scoring once in a major tournament.

He HAS declined. He just sits in the box and expects people to cross him easy balls. He doesnt have the speed he used to have. Just look up his vids from Euro 2004. It's just he's still an amazing finisher so he still scores a crazy number of goals every year despite losing the speed he once had.

I agree with this. Though I also kind of love him for what an annoying little shit he is. It helps that I know that he's uncompromising in his training I guess, no longer the uppity prancing fairy of his early career. Him and Pepe make the squad in my eyes, better than the undoubtedly more friendly but also kind of bland other players.

Oersted

Portugal played well enough.

Yes, they were incredible lucky with the third place rule.

Yes, they were incredible lucky to end in the much easier bracket.

But whatever, they got trough. Shitty to watch, mind you.

How THE fuck are Portugal here. HOW. They didn't win 1 group game and even had 1 goalless.

Let's say in football rules 0-0 means both teams get 0 points. Then Portugal would have been out and Turkey through.

Then Turkey would have got through, beat Wales, beat Belgium and beaten whoever in the Semis.

Injustucia!

How THE fuck are Portugal here. HOW. They didn't win 1 group game and even had 1 goalless.

Let's say in football rules 0-0 means both teams get 0 points. Then Portugal would have been out and Turkey through.

Then Turkey would have got through, beat Wales, beat Belgium and beaten whoever in the Semis.

Injustucia!

Let's say in football rules any results will end with no points for Portugal then the world would be a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom