• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baleoce

okay seen it from a different angle now, that's fair enough. well done on the ref for spotting that, nobody else would have batted an eyelid including the french offence.

how was touching the ball not an immediate penalty? serious question, thats an insta pen i thought.

BBC didn't show a decent angle on it til after the penalty.

Haunted

Hm, that's some bad luck.

But there's still time to come back. We were the better team for most of that first half, we can still do it.

LET'S GO DEUTSCHLAND!

Also, Manuel Neuer still only beaten by penalties. :lol

Oui Oui

D8rgn_.gif

come france, we portuguese wait you

Yes please France.

Lol, what a stupid move from a very experienced player like Bastian. Or maybe not really. He knew that it could've been a clear header.

Ladekabel

I did the mistake of looking at the Twitter trends for the referee decision in Germany vs. Italy. Not doing this mistake again.

Lol this game is nowhere near from over, have people missed the last 45 mins? France isn't in control at all. Germany will equalise this no problem and then further it to 2-1.

spekkeh

Banned
huh...?
That's a clear penatly on replay.

Either he punched the ball or punched the man

Yeah. First I was like huh, then I was like well seems a bit harsh, thinking about it a third time, your hand doesn't go towards the ball in that way if you're not reaching out for it, so it was clearly intentional and clearly hands. Great split second call that.

mozfan12

Banned
You never put your hands that high up esp in the penalty box and it looked intentional to me. How is there controversy for that call?

Shito

Well that just killed the game. Germany was playing great too.
On the contrary, it just opened it more!
Germany will be relentless, which will give France more opportunities for counters.
A German goal would have "killed" the match way more.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Germany had clearly been the better team, but that was a blatant handball

Sorry mes amis, I still don't see it (or missed the foul in the replay).

Talk about anticlimatic. People in the street here in Paris are hesitant about celebrating the goal...

Germany doing some Spain 2012 shit where they have possession all the time and do fuck all with it. Or maybe just bench Müller, Schürrle can't be worse #FutureBVBLegend

Also, I still don't understand how anyone would pick Hector over Schmelzer. But Jogi is gonna Jogi.

Fistwell

That was definitely a penalty.

But forget the penalty for a min, it's reassuring that France can play like absolute fucking garbage, yet superior deutschland was unable to score. Thought we were gonna get crushed 7-1 if not worse, what happened?
or was that PK the 1 in 7-1? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom