• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boateng should've told him about the rules.

CmyXvQaWEAEe7hM.jpg:large
I saw all the images. It's excessive rigor. You shouldn't call a penalty over something insignificant like this. There was no intention nor advantage here since Evra's header would hit Schweinsteiger's torso either way, there was no risk of goal.

Red cards and penalties should be the last resort or else you ruin the balance of the match over tiny details.

Shito

I saw all the images. It's excessive rigor. You shouldn't call a penalty over something insignificant like this. There was no intention nor advantage here since Evra's header would hit Schweinsteiger's torso either way, there was no risk of goal.

Red cards and penalties should be the last resort or else you ruin the balance of the match over tiny details.
You don't understand the rule, do you?

Andrefpvs

France had a couple of chances to make the game much more difficult for Germany just now. They may end up regretting missing them.

Mory Dunz

this has to be sarcasm or something.

His torso is the same level as his head?

eh why even bother...

CoolOff

That's really not how the rules work.

Haunted

6 fouls and 4 yellows, plus a handful of situations where I would've liked a stoppage when a German player went down, but nothing happened.

pretty harsh ref

Was a little surprised when I heard an Italian is the ref to be honest.
Rizzoli is a world class ref and above any nationalistic bias concerns.

Haunted

Francy are happily letting us dominate the field and expend our energy.

This could turn into a 0:2 with one quick counter, France doesn't seem especially threatened with how unlucky Müller's touches in front have been.

Playing the back line for 2/3's of my footy life, I have to say that it was a tough call but a hand ball in the box is a PK. Always try to keep your arms down because you don't know what and how the ball can react. It's unlucky, but that's the rules.

Tubie

Playing the back line for 2/3's of my footy life, I have to say that it was a tough call but a hand ball in the box is a PK. Always try to keep your arms down because you don't know what and how the ball can react. It's unlucky, but that's the rules.

Exactly, it's something basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom