• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOHIPEET

Portugal better fucking kick the hell out of France....I hate this defend-the-whole-time-then-wait-for-the-enemy-to-fuck-up-football.

Aters

They can't bring a new striker in during the tournament, it's not that difficult to understand, really.

Aren't they the only team that sign up only one striker? They should have thought of what would happen if Gomez couldn't play. Gomez had a bad record of injury.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how did Germany not score in this game tho?

And Germany hadn't gotten past Italy at a major tournament, ever.

And France hasn't beaten Germany at a major tournament in 58 years. :p

hey man, im all for that lol :D

Atram

So this tourney

- Germany Beats italy the First Time in a Tournament
- France Beats Germany After Many Many years in a Tournament

- Portugal.....

The course Breaking Euro

Alucard

Banned
LSKYsRs.jpg

This is how unintelligent sports fans look at Lebron James, Sidney Crosby, Lionel Messi, etc.

Like...I think Ronaldo conducts himself in a really shitty way, but I can recognize his skill.

El Topo

Overall a great tournament for us. We lost today, but it happens. Going out against the host in the semifinals like that is no shame. France won deservedly today.

GHG

Gold Member
Portugal better fucking kick the hell out of France....I hate this defend-the-whole-time-then-wait-for-the-enemy-to-fuck-up-football.

Well it's more effective than the pass-the-whole-time-and-wait-for-the-enemy-to-fuck-up-football.

Why hate? And this is coming from an arsenal fan.

Haunted

how did Germany not score in this game tho?
After missing so many chances against Northern Ireland and Slovakia, they said the lack of efficiency in front of the goal would come back to haunt us against stronger teams, where we wouldn't get as many opportunities.

They were right.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Aren't they the only team that sign up only one striker? They should have thought of what would happen if Gomes couldn't play. Gomez had a bad record of injury.

Normally Müller plays well as a striker too. Müller was shit at this Euro.
Schürle was shit too.

Haunted

Football is a cruel mistress. What a frustrating way to go out.

Congrats to France for playing well and using your chances very effectively. Best of luck in the finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom