• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Banned
David Guetta and Seven Nation Army. What a load of bollocks.

Football administrators again missing the point that fans don't give a flying fuck about any of this pre match crap.

Start the football.
Not like it would start any sooner without it, who cares?

SkylineRKR

Portugal being in the final says the shitty level of this Eurocopa, a team that can't win a single game in the group stage.

Copa América >>Eurocopa

Last 3 world cup finals were won by Europeans though. Except for last time the final was all European too.

The fact Portugal made it also had to do with the way the knockout brackets filled. All the good teams were at the same side of it.

Mimosa97

Entire country of France with its artist/musicals, they couldn't get someone else to do the Closing Ceremonies, and had to be Guetta AGAIN?

Because our representatives think that we need to be americanized and do shit in English to please an international audience. If we do stuff in France then people are gonna be mad.

Yeah my country is losing its fucking mind.

spekkeh

Banned
Help me out GAF, which side do I pick?

lZiFwiE.jpg

The vinho verde has a higher vivino rating, but the rose has a medal.

Shito

Trivia: I live 10 minutes away by foot from the Eiffel Tower fanzone.
We can hear the fans cheering and singing the anthem from here.
Must be madness over there.

SkylineRKR

I want France to win this, they been through some rough shit and Griezmann deserves a throphy after his phenomenal season. Gutted Atleti didn't take the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom