• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

Don't you want one

Francesinha_-_Café_Onital.jpg

That poutine looks weird

France winning would be a better story after what happened back in November.

What I was thinking. Plus they've obviously played much better this whole tournament over Portugal.

Additionally, it would feel like a nice change of pace from a lot of hostility I see on the internet regarding the French or even around where I live, which is a French city for the most part.

#AllezLesBleus

Best wishes.

Shito

FrenchGAF please explain that whole stealing Iceland cheering thing. This is super weak imo.
Players and fans are saying this is some kind of homage for all the good vibes Iceland fans brought with them in this competition.
And even if you don't want to believe this story, Iceland didn't invent clapping, shit had been around for decades now in football...

bjaelke

If France - Belgium was the final, then yes. Or France - Germany. But like this? It's pretty much a stretch. It's not like France winning the Euro is a miracle.
It brings the nation together and gives them a positive experience.
Clapping existed before Iceland fans made it famous.

So did the vuvuzela. Doesn't mean you have to adopt it. Stick with Seven Nation Army.

Wanchan

FrenchGAF please explain that whole stealing Iceland cheering thing. This is super weak imo.

I've already posted about this, that's called "clapping" and it was there before Iceland even had a football team. ~~

So did the vuvuzela. Doesn't mean you have to adopt it. Stick with Seven Nation Army.

Whatever, we'll do what we want and it's even better if it pisses people off. 8)

cLOUDo

Portugal being in the final says the shitty level of this Eurocopa, a team that can't win a single game in the group stage.

Copa América >>Eurocopa

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the word yes has existed for years guys, Daniel Bryan didnt invent the yes chant

:3

Shito

Portugal being in the final says the shitty level of this Eurocopa, a team that can't win a single game in the group stage.

Copa América >>Eurocopa
And yet European teams keep on winning the World Cup... :3

EDIT: who asked for Seven Nation Army haha?

Clegg

David Guetta and Seven Nation Army. What a load of bollocks.

Football administrators again missing the point that fans don't give a flying fuck about any of this pre match crap.

Start the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom