• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How is this going to be Ronaldo's last big chance? I swear UK commentators fucking stupid sometimes.

He's 31 and its not like Portugal gets finals often. Certainly not world cup which is next so by the next Euro he will be 35

Mimosa97

GL PortugalGAF ! I,ve been very critical of your team but that was part of the game lol

It's an honor to play you in the final. May the best team win :)

VIVE LA FRANCE !!! ALLEZ LES BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUS !!!!

Zaph

Don't you want one

Francesinha_-_Café_Onital.jpg
Don't know what this is, but yes, I want one.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did i miss a Tonaldo / Evra greeting? They played together for ages afterall

TCRS

Banned
I'm for no one but I hope Portugal wins just to show everyone what an effed up tournament this was where a team like Portugal won..

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I just now noticed, Fernando Santos has the look of a man who has been there and done it, and is unimpressed with any of your bullshit.

Shito

Could we please stop this deserve / don't deserve thing we had for days now?
Portugal's play hasn't always been exciting to say the least, but they are in final so that means their opponents didn't do better.
Can we put this to rest and move on?

jelly

Could we please stop this deserve / don't deserve thing we had for days now?
Portugal's play hasn't always been exciting to say the least, but they are in final so that means their opponents didn't do better.
Can we put this to rest and move on?

Only if France win :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom