• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane_Man

M6oCWIW.gif

Someone please add a moth to his face.

Cider X

If only Sissoko was this good every week - he has been absolutely dire this season. But what a match to turn things around.

It would take more than a miracle for Portugal to win now.

This was my sentiment before even Rolando got injured, I don't care much for Portugal, but fuck... Everyone loves a Cinderella, underdog story and I really want them to win now!

Heck I would've felt horrible if it was (my team) Germany instead of France right now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Real talk, I dont even know where Jose Fonte plays >_>

People have to also realize, Rolando as a team captain is the psychological foundation of the team, the dude constantly yells at his teammates telling them what to do, who to mark etc. etc. The absence of his yelling, screaming alone is leaving some of the Portuguese players a bit out of it.

I am enraged at how well Sissoko is playing. The bloke is a disgrace. He's spent about two years half arsing 95% of games. At least he's added a few million to his transfer fee I suppose. He looks amazing here but I won't miss him when he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom