• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Maybe not unexected but the game settled down and France has been less dangerous since Ronnie cane off >_>

Mimosa97

People have to also realize, Rolando as a team captain is the psychological foundation of the team, the dude constantly yells at his teammates telling them what to do, who to mark etc. etc. The absence of his yelling, screaming alone is leaving some of the Portuguese players a bit out of it.

They're playing without him. Now they seek revenge. They have nothing to lose.

I am enraged at how well Sissoko is playing. The bloke is a disgrace. He's spent about two years half arsing 95% of games. At least he's added a few million to his transfer fee I suppose. He looks amazing here but I won't miss him when he goes.

I'd lose all motivation as well if your big summer signing last year was Mitrovic with all the PL money.

Is it just me or Pogba is just totally underwhelming the whole tournament?

Looking at his Juve performance and price tag, I expect big things coming from him.

Lima

Portugal will come out stronger after half time I'm sure. Ronaldo will give them a speech during half time they will never forget.

Mestizo

M6oCWIW.gif

lmaoooo

tfw Portugal wins without CR7

Hoo-doo

Banned
Ronaldo has his medial ligament torn for sure. That hit by Payet was insane and caused his knee to buckle inward.

He's going to be out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom