• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this tournament is gonna inflict irreparable damage to football's reputation. Absolutely the worst shit I have ever seen by a country mile.

bjaelke

CnBxTQoWYAAJbEc.jpg:large

Mimosa97

After "froggies", we now have "French fries",
Stay classy gaf.

It's not hate when it's about us. Apparently we deserve it just for being french lol

Itt a bunch of cunts trying super hard to find any excuse to hate french people. I wouldn't say anything if people did the same when Germany or Italy or Spain was playing. But nah never read anything hateful about them. So yeah I don't think I'm paranoid when I say the french hate is real on Gaf.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's not hate when it's about us. Apparently we deserve it just for being french lol

Itt a bunch of cunts trying super hard to find any excuse to hate french people. I wouldn't say anything if people did the same when Germany or Italy or Spain was playing. But nah never read anything hateful about them. So yeah I don't think I'm paranoid when I say the french hate is real on Gaf.

And Portugal hate isnt? Let us unite in being hated :D

Shito

Come on, during football I'll take it to be called bratwurst and lederhose too
Yet you aren't.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any of that for any other countries. Not that it would be any better, mind you, but yeah, not liking how you can be hurtful to a whole nation because "football mate!"...

I often get this impression as well.
I don't understand how comments like these ones can fly just fine tbh, but whatever. ^^

Yet you aren't.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any of that for any other countries. Not that it would be any better, mind you, but yeah, not liking how you can be hurtful to a whole nation because "football mate!"...

I've seen nazi jokes here.

Also really, french fries is hurtful!?!

Mimosa97

And Portugal hate isnt? Let us unite in being hated :D

I've hated a lot on the portugal TEAM. The team and only the team. Never said anything about portugal fans or the portugal people or the portuguese culture.

Whereas everytime we play, it's never our team that gets hated on (that would be 100% okay) but the french people as whole.

I've been on Gaf for years. IT's always been the case. I used to say nothing and stay quiet but now I fight back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom