• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

jDYyku8.gif

roytheone

This is international football now. To win you ned to park the bus the whole game and score a goal in extra time or go to pens.

Every good team lost to the lesser team. Look at Croatia. Look at Germany.

We will be playing against France in wc qualifications soon. I know what our tactic will be :)

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
lol, my iPod literally couldn't keep up with how fast this thread was refreshing there.

What a shot from Eder, out of nowhere!

Come on Portugal. Win this...and the mountains of salt will drown us all...

This is international football now. To win you ned to park the bus the whole game and score a goal in extra time or go to pens.

This is international football, you have to score to win the game

CrayToes

Portugal have secretly been the most entertaining team to watch at this tournament. Let's not act as if we haven't been talking about them constantly. They fully deserve this.

Modern football was a mistake, this sport peaked in the 70's and 80's, at least when I it comes to national teams.

Karu

Im not saltyabout a single performance by Portugal. I'm salty about that they ever making out of their group. Fucking UEFA...

oti

Banned
My Portuguese brothers, I want you to take all this salt and never let it go. Treasure it. It will make you stronger. Let me, representing Greece, officially hand over the torch of salt to you.

Big Blue

Just turns football in to a joke really doesn't it? This is your euro champions, a team of frauds, divers, cheats. Fluked their way to a final. Just really depressing for such a great sport.

Are you Euros always this salty about football when things don't go your way??? Jesus Christ, get over it.

CrayToes

This one this entire tournament is a sham Portugal shouldn't even have passed the group stage, but because of that corrupt fuck Platini's new retarded rules they did. The entire format of this tournament is complete and utter shit, back to the old system.

Oooohhhhh we have a winner

IpsoFacto

My Portuguese brothers, I want you to take all this salt and never let it go. Treasure it. It will make you stronger. Let me, representing Greece, officially hand over the torch of salt to you.

Match ain't over yet! God, these last minutes are pure aaagony!

El Topo

Oh man, I'm laughing so hard. You better not jinx it, oti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom