• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimosa97

I feel really bad for my people back home. After all what's happened in the last 2 years with the horrible terrorist attacks and the extreme tensions in our society, we really needed this win. It was the first time people were happy and proud to be french in a long time. But now I think it's only going to get worse somehow. I wish we had lost in the semis against the germans.

Oh well.

spekkeh

Banned
I see this as divine retribution for 2004, so Portugal deserves this. Too bad they win the one tournament they suck at. But as a Dutch guy, I would've taken the World Cup 2010 too. Winning poorly is better than losing splendidly.

Is there any worst word than "salty" when it's being used in contexts like this? I'm glad the use of the expression hasn't really caught on in the UK

barit

This one this entire tournament is a sham Portugal shouldn't even have passed the group stage, but because of that corrupt fuck Platini's new retarded rules they did. The entire format of this tournament is complete and utter shit, back to the old system.

Portugal only advanced because of the new rule? Lmao this explains everything

bjaelke

This is payback for Ireland.

2I99Jn.gif

Kaban

As much as I want France to take it, they've been playing terribly for most of the match. If Portugal can score on France without Ronalado on the field, they deserve the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom