• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

obin_gam

So dad just convinced me to gamble on Iceland for tomorrows game against France. I can zip about football, but I do know France should be a good team, so I'm a bit sweaty now hehe

Lima

So dad just convinced me to gamble on Iceland for tomorrows game against France. I can zip about football, but I do know France should be a good team, so I'm a bit sweaty now hehe

I put money down for Wales-Iceland final. Gotta live a little.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Do you not have a toilet in your home that you could have flushed the money down directly?

caramac

9GeEuM5.gif

Furyo

Neo Member
Not entirely sure sorry. I've never heard him call a game this tournament, it's picking up some feed from England.

He's also going on how "Leicester City have started something, the underdog story."

Oh ok he clearly doesn't know shit lol

oti

Banned
We need a cool 90s chant like the Northern Irish. Here's my proposal.

ALLES WAS ER MÖCHT
IST NOCH EIN TOR
NANANANANANA
ALLES WAS ER MÖCHT
IST NOCH EIN TOR
OOOOOOR

Lima

We need a cool 90s chant like the Northern Irish. Here's my proposal.

ALLES WAS ER MÖCHT
IST NOCH EIN TOR
NANANANANANA
ALLES WAS ER MÖCHT
IST NOCH EIN TOR
OOOOOOR

Too hard when you have had 10 beer.

We stick to "Deutschlaaand, Deutschlaaaaaand, Deutschlaaaaaand, Deutschlaaaand."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom