• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

9GeEuM5.gif

He could have killed him there - scottish accent

longdi

Banned
Why is Italy leaving such a big gap in midfield when they have the ball? 4 players passing backwards in defence, while the rest are high up. Germans are pressing high, is Conte waiting for that one long through ball?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Why is Italy leaving such a big gap in midfield when they have the ball? 4 players passing backwards in defence, while the rest are high up. Germans are pressing high, is Conte waiting for that one long through ball?

German midfield is extremely good, so I guess Italy tries to bypass it.

This is Portugal - Croatia game again. One team is to cautions and the other has no chance unless they get lucky... Can we just skip to penalties?

Furyo

Neo Member

We pretty much have no central midfielders, both De Rossi and Motta are out. It's really unfortunate.

Shito

I don't know what you guys are smoking: match is awesome.
Can't understand all the critics here, coupled with the fact that so many of you want Iceland to win it all. ^^

JP

As a Welsh fan. I'm a lot less concerned about having to face one of these two teams than I was if we do manage to take out Portugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom