• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Welsh fan. I'm a lot less concerned about having to face one of these two teams than I was if we do manage to take out Portugal.
Uhhh no. You should be very concerned. Both teams just play well here which usually results in boring football with few exciting moments.

Hedrush

Not the greatest was it. I really thought this would have been a cracking match. So disappointed so far and it's only going to get more tighter in the second half.

This is not the same Italy that played against Spain, that's for sure. Match isn't as exciting as I had hoped eithet. Hell my nerves actually calmed down half way through the first.

Let's see what the second half is like.

First half was garbage other than 1,2 moments. but those moments were fantastic!
Neuer and Buffon should warm up themselves again for second half.

Hedrush

You can tell who is a football fan and who is here only for the heck of it.

This is so false. I'm a huge football fan and im certainly not here for the heck of it. It was a boring first half. Nothing of any real note happened to get you off your seat.

Haunted

Different aspects of football appeal to different people. Not everyone has an appreciation for the high level passing, techniques and tactics on display here.

It's going to come down to which team makes the first big mistake. Though the way we've missed chances in past games doesn't fill me with confidence even if we get an opportunity.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
You can tell who is a football fan and who is here only for the heck of it.

I am neutral and having fun.

This is not Portugal V Croatia, like that other guy have said.
yeah its an arm wrestle, but kind of a boring arm wrestle. I think Germany has the edge but that was an open goal end first half, they could easily be one down now

casiopao

Different aspects of football appeal to different people.

Not everyone has an appreciation for the high level passing, techniques and tactics on display here.

It's going to come down to who makes the first mistake.

Man, the second round is going intense as fuck again. My heart stand still here.

The referee also don't give lots of fuck lol. He is keeping the game running non stop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom