• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

tippytappytoes.gif

Altairre

I'm so fucking done right now. Fuck that was nervewrecking. Thank you Hector and Neuer! Also mad respect to Italy, especially the defense and obviously Buffon. Dude had the right corner almost every single time.

Navid

I'm going to have nightmares about Zaza's penalty tonight, most horrifying thing I've seen in ages... I actually got out of my seat just from seeing his run up and went 'oh my god'.

Big-E

Zaza should be off the national team. Take Giovinco next time. You call up the coach saying you want a penalty and then you do that. Fuck off.

On the plus side I won't have to worry about shitting my pants for a while. Not just because Italy is out but also because any kind of tension this championship has had is now gone since Germany will no doubt run away with it like they always do once Italy is out of the way.

The true final at this point is seeing if it will be Wales or Portugal that goes to the Confederations Cup.

oti

Banned
So I got my contract for my mobile phone right after Germany won the World Cup, 3€ per month for 300 MB and some SMS and stuff. I need Germany to win the Euro so I can get an even better contract this time around. I hope you guys understand.

Haunted

MY FUCKING HEART

MY HEART

I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN

respect to Italy, tough game, tough fight right until the end

Zaza should be off the national team. Take Giovinco next time. You call up the coach saying you want a penalty and then you do that. Fuck off.
Even if he scored i'd still say he is a cunt and should be off the team. Just shoot the ball and be professional you stupid fucking ass wipe.

Undeserved

Fuck Pelle.
Were we watching the same match?! If Boateng wouldn't have messed up, Italy would never had scored. Germany was the better team by all accounts.

As I told you, we finally broke the curse! If we beat France in the semi final, we've got this. There's no way we could ever lose to Portugal, as they've never beaten us in an important match.

casiopao

Were we watching the same match?! If Boateng wouldn't have messed up, Italy would never had scored. Germany was the better team by all accounts.

As I told you, we finally broke the curse! If we beat France in the semi final, we've got this. There's no way we could ever lose to Portugal, as they've never beaten us in an important match.

Well if the clearence of the ball does not bounce strangely, germany wont score too there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom