• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DwFUnsA.gif

Being a cocky little shit when you have no reason to be one. May you never play for this national team ever again, you arrogant screw up.

I've never seen pens like this. The excitement here is insane, cars honking, people screaming. On the way ppeoplewere holding a 15m long Germany flag across the street so all the cars had to pass through it. Absolutely insane. It's like winning the world cup.

Ikon

What an incredible nail biter this turned out to be.

Those penalties were so bad. I don't understand why Italy tries to play for as long as possible every time if they never practice these things. Germany sucked too of course... Holy shit...

KHlover

Banned
I've never seen pens like this. The excitement here is insane, cars honking, people screaming. On the way ppeoplewere holding a 15m long Germany flag across the street so all the cars had to pass through it. Absolutely insane. It's like winning the world cup.
We finally beat Italy. Overcoming this trauma is worth as much as winning this entire tournament all by itself, imo.

Gandie

Incredible series of penalties, good for Germany. Italy has a strong team and will definitely contend for the world cup in 2018.

No way, they're old, getting older. Their best striker is 30, their goal keeper is 38. They're getting a new coach. No way they'll contend in 2018.

At one point during the pens I hit the table next to me so he wine bottles fell over, another time I was laying on the floor. Another time I was hiding in the back pf the room hoping for the other team to miss. It was bonkers.

And when I got home I rescued a dog from being hit by a car. Feelsgoodman

Bersi

Proud of this team,penalties are always Strange,this time it went bad for us,congratz to Germany,not really much else to say.

I'm so mad..... as an Italian and as a fan.... so disappointed to see we just gave it away like that. Germany misses and then Italy does the same. Unfuckingbelievable. I'm almost ashamed to have supported Zaza.

Crisco

Banned
Do good penalty kickers even care about the goalie? It seems like you can always put it somewhere the goalie has no chance to get it if you aren't shit. The dudes who just walk up and casually fire it into a corner have the right idea. There's like a 5% chance the goalie both guesses right and gets there in time.

Big-E

Muller and Pelle were both fucking garbage for the entirety of extra time. Most likely both were gassd but a one legged old man could have taken bettet penalties than them.

Furyo

Neo Member
Oh well, we had a good tournament. Congrats to the Germans for beating us, that's rightly way more important than a cup for them :D

Go Iceland!

Jisgsaw

Is there seriously no way ro appeal against Hummels yellows? Both of them were fucking jokes, especially the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom