• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aters

Were we watching the same match?! If Boateng wouldn't have messed up, Italy would never had scored. Germany was the better team by all accounts.

As I told you, we finally broke the curse! If we beat France in the semi final, we've got this. There's no way we could ever lose to Portugal, as they've never beaten us in an important match.

All the way to the final only to be taken down by Wales. The history is written.

Akiller

Minchia raga, i rigori più brutti che io abbia mai visto.

Maybe the worst penalties i've ever seen( Zaza omg rofl) but i kinda expected that.

sprinkles

I could not watch the pens, my heart could not take it. I was more nervous today than in 2012, but we finally won so I am ready to get totally drunk now!

UrbanRats

giphy.gif

Someone match up his run up to the ball with the slow part of this.

Acorn

So sad that many people only remember baggio for his miss.

Not for his greatness, being the top scorer in a shit team at 38 in serie a when the league was the best or 2nd best in the world.

Loris146

Not for his greatness, being the top scorer in a shit team at 38 in serie a when the league was the best or 2nd best in the world.
Baggio is one of the best italian player of all time. A genius.

Casual watchers with a passing interest in football, what did you expect?

Baggio is a legend.

Were we watching the same match?! If Boateng wouldn't have messed up, Italy would never had scored. Germany was the better team by all accounts.

As I told you, we finally broke the curse! If we beat France in the semi final, we've got this. There's no way we could ever lose to Portugal, as they've never beaten us in an important match.
Yeah, you'll win it.

But you wont be against Portugal.

You'll lose to Wales.

zou

Holy shit, those penalty kicks were atrocious. And zaza got what he deserved for that douchy tap dance.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Might just be the worst penalty I've ever witnessed at that level tbh

Kikujiro

Or the fact that he alone took that Italian team to the final and he was injured. Baggio will always be one of the greatest.

iqubal

Banned

Legend. He also led them to the finals too.

Unconfirmed Member
Zaza's penalty is one of the greatest European Championship moments. Up there with Van Basten's volley.

I'm still laughing at it.

Like Germany has never beaten Italy? Oh, wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom