• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

I was really hoping Iceland would make France expend more energy.

Yesterday's game took a lot out of our boys as well as injured 3 key players, France cruising through and just stocking up on confidence is bad, bad news for us.

While I assumed Iceland was going to lose, I would have thought they managed to lock down their defenses better.

Guess that shows how terrible every team they've met until now really has been.

Mimosa97

I was really hoping Iceland would make France expend more energy.

Yesterday's game took a lot out of our boys as well as injured 3 key players, France cruising through and just stocking up on confidence is bad, bad news for us.

Are you german ? LMFAO if you think we can beat you.

WHen have we ever beat you in football ? Never. Never. Never.

Bloody Germans.Stop whining already you. You're already in the finals.

Alucard

Banned
Giroud's touch assist on that last goal was a thing of beauty.

France looks amazing, but they need to stop celebrating like assholes after the third goal.

Yeah, as much as I'm enjoying seeing everyone score one, I'm at peace with the fact Germany will trample us. Again.

I'd still have loved to see Germany - Iceland.

Haunted

nice try jinxing us BUT I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS :p

Mimosa97

Not sure if incognito England burn

Well Germany never beat Italy until yesterday either

We can't beat the Germans because there's a psychological wall we keep crashing into. We had the best team against them several times, notably in the 80's with platini and co and they always beat us by playing sneaky or downright dirty (hello shumacher).

Now for the last decade they've had the better team so I don't see how possibly we can beat them now. They're better and stronger + we're scared of them. We have 0 chance.

Shito

A friend living in Tokyo asked for a 3-0 at half time so he could go to sleep for work tomorrow... He got what he wished for and even more!

We got lucky drawing Iceland here, but it's too bad Germany is going to beat us next (in a close match with missed opportunities for us, so we can feel bad as always), because otherwise we had all of our chances against Portugal or Wales in the final...

Alx

We can't beat the Germans because there's a psychological wall we keep crashing into. We had the best team against them several times, notably in the 80's with platini and co and they always beat us by playing sneaky or downright dirty (hello shumacher).

Now for the last decade they've had the better team so I don't see how possibly we can beat them now. They're better and stronger + we're scared of them. We have 0 chance.

If there is a chance to beat them, it would be now or never. We have the field advantage + several of their players are injured.

Well at least England avoided being steamrolled by France. I mean of course the huge gap in material shows here between France and Iceland but France has also played very well.

Croyles

Hey man, you have a very good chance, we are missing 4 key players after all.

Also if we were confident of our victory before we would all be called arrogant.

Aters

If there is a chance to beat them, it would be now or never. We have the field advantage + several of their players are injured.

Yeah I think France has a fair chance beating Germany this time. This Germany team has been the weakest in recent years, without even one proper striker.

UrbanRats

Sucks that the final won't be Germany v France at this point.
It feels like quarter and semifinals had better match ups than the eventual final.

Xater

Currently asking myself if there even is a point in watching this match to the end. I could do something else instead. France has this in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom