• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Hope Iceland can give it one last big effort and maybe win the 2nd half. It'll be a big ask though, France are on it tonight.

Angel_DvA

I think the Germany has the upper hand against France but France can feel optimistic about their chances, it'll be an interesting match.

Koren

Hey man, you have a very good chance, we are missing 4 key players after all.

Also if we were confident of our victory before we would all be called arrogant.

Hey, Football is a game that is played by 22 players, and where Germany win after 90 minutes...

With all these injuries in the German team, France has a good chance to win the game.

Wonder how the substitutes for Khedira, Gomez and Schweinsteiger will fare.

Mimosa97

Anyway when we love in the semi-fiunals I won't be sad if it's my boi Ozil who scores the goal ❤

I wouldn't even be mad.

Haha

rHgfiS5.png

Shito

Anyway when we love in the semi-fiunals I won't be sad if it's my boi Ozil who scores the goal ❤

I wouldn't even be mad.
I'm just happy we managed to reach the final top 4: this is where we belong.
Or rather where we should always belong,

GlamFM

Banned
With all these injuries in the German team, France has a good chance to win the game.

Wonder how the substitutes for Khedira, Gomez and Schweinsteiger will fare.

Müller will fill in for Gomez with either Draxler or Schürrle by his side.

Emre Can will be a good Sub for Khedira - he was not that good anyway.

Replacing Hummels will be harder.

Still don´t think France has a chance.

Koren

France started the competition with a bunch of players out, either because of injuries (Varane, Mathieu, Zouma, Tremoulinas...), or other reasons (Benzema, Nasri, Sakho...)

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I think Germany has the better team, but I'm sick of the always complaining German fans, really. I hope for once their fake concerns will become true.

Magni

A friend living in Tokyo asked for a 3-0 at half time so he could go to sleep for work tomorrow... He got what he wished for and even more!

Did he stay up or wake up? I set an alarm for 3:45am, but I'm staying up for the whole festival :D it helps that I work from home for a US based company (and today is the 4th)

Mimosa97

I'm just happy we managed to reach the final top 4: this is where we belong.
Or rather where we should always belong,

Bruh we beat albaania, romania, ireland and iceland lmao

We don't " deserve " to be here. We just got super lucky with the draw.

We pulled a portugal but at least we won our games outright hehe

Fuck portugal.

Lmao, they're going to tear us a new one
:(
Don't think so, but with injuries it will be a lot harder now. Although Khedira is replaceable and Höwedes does alright instead of Hummels. Gomez will be missed the most for sure, but I'm sure we can wing this somehow

Shito

Did he stay up or wake up? I set an alarm for 3:45am, but I'm staying up for the whole festival :D it helps that I work from home for a US based company (and today is the 4th)
He did the alarm thing yesterday for Italy / Germany, but stayed up for tonight's match.
I suspect he snoozed a little here and there, as he sometimes failed to answer my messages to help him keep awake. ^^

And here we go, a nice little goal for Iceland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom