• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaL22.jpg

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeeessss!!!

Now shut up shop for a good 10 minutes and then take it from there Iceland.

Mimosa97

Still amazing the Icelandic fans are louder 4-0 down then the France fans.

The Stade de France is the worst venue in France. Bunch of spoiled parisian brats and ungrateful fucks from Seine saint denis. The worst combo of " fans " you could think of.

I'm saying this as someone who was born in Paris.

Croyles

I think Germany has the better team, but I'm sick of the always complaining German fans, really. I hope for once their fake concerns will become true.

Oh seriously. If we were as confident as you guys were for us you want hate us for our arrogance. Basically we are damned if we do damned if we don't.

Shito

Bruh we beat albaania, romania, ireland and iceland lmao

We don't " deserve " to be here. We just got super lucky with the draw.

We pulled a portugal but at least we won our games outright hehe

Fuck portugal.
Oh sure, we got lucky, not denying it.
Still, you do know how we or other teams managed to fumble such lucky draws in the past. ^^
Semis was the minimum we should achieve in this context, and we made it, so that's good.

I think Germany has the better team, but I'm sick of the always complaining German fans, really. I hope for once their fake concerns will become true.
Yeah, its kinda annoying. I always have confidence in our boys, but the pessimistic voices are always louder. Feels like most Germans won't believe we can ever win anything even after/while it happens xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom