• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

I feel like Portugal will win this by more than 1 goal at least.

No Ramsey is a massive loss for Wales, easily their best player this tournament.

Baleoce

Wales are doing what I suspected, keeping the formation and strategy exactly the same, but straight swapping Aaron Ramsey with Andy King, and Ben Davies with James Collins. Ramsey's influence has been undeniable for us this tournament, but I'm sure Andy King will do a great job. He's no slouch himself. I'm more worried about how Collins is going to handle the Portuguese offence.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you better hope that Wales doesnt play with the red kit or bruno alves will go berzerk mode and kill someone

:3

Baleoce

you better hope that Wales doesnt play with the red kit or bruno alves will go berzerk mode and kill someone

:3

I think we're "away" so more than likely Portugal get the pick of their home kit.

EDIT - Oh god... Lee Dixon, Craig Bellamy, Ryan Giggs and Roy Keane. This should be interesting. Putting money on that pundit room kicking off at some point.

Corto

Bruno Alves is blood thirsty...

1464911659914.jpg

My condolences to Bale's family.

Corto

Jesus... I'm trying to think of HOW this even took place?!

I can see him costing them the game. Foul for free kick (and goal) or being red carded...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dss_h8HrQ8

It was indeed red carded and Portugal was forced to play almost two thirds of a friendly game pre-Euro with one less player. Bruno Alves can be the ace wales needs today... I just hope Fernando Santos and the team hammers into his thick skull that he needs to tone down this kind of plays.

Syder

Extra time, Penalties, Ronaldo misses, Portugal still win, Ronaldo celebrates like he's won the tournament

🤔

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
who decided for both teams to be playing green lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom