• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Croatia was massively underperforming in that match and not on the level of Germany or France. More a dark horse like Portugal themselves.

The fact that they underperformed doesnt mean they arent a strong team. Hell Poland is the best Polish team in how many years?

By yout logic if France or Germany underperform in the final they arent a top team all of a sudden

Baleoce

Hoping Wales can somehow turn the tables, but that seems impossible.

Portugal will slow the pace of the game down even further now they're 2 goals clear, I'd imagine. So we need to not just show more threat on the ball, but also be very clean about how we do it too. Any slight knock will be escalated.

Shito

Sweet tears, as I said we haven't win Hungary because we wanted the softer side of the poll
If I recall well, it's Iceland's last minute goal who sent Portugal to this side of the bracket, before that you were heading straight for the "big boys" side.

If Germany beat France tomorrow, I really hope either Germany destroys Portugal in the final (think Germany v Brazil), or Portugal win just for the hilarity.

SkylineRKR

The fact that they underperformed doesnt mean they arent a strong team. Hell Poland is the best Polish team in how many years?

By yout logic if France or Germany underperform in the final they arent a top team all of a sudden

lol, Germany are world champions, France is playing on home soil. They have great players all across the pitch.

I bet on France as winners before this tournament started. For that reason I hope for France, but I think Germany is a worse matchup for Portugal.

Tugatrix

If I recall well, it's Iceland's last minute goal who sent Portugal to this side of the bracket, before that you were heading straight for the "big boys" side.

it was a bet from the team, we clearly play for the draw in that match, but yeah thanks iceland

Tugatrix

Public chanting the national anthem

246.gif

Baleoce

Collins has been one of our best players. I understand the sub, you have to go for it. I'd have taken someone else off from the back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom