• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread |Session VII| of Get Rekt or Die Trying

• Thread starter Deleted member 125677
  • Start date

What will happen this game?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I never really got to be a part of some of the inside jokes (Unite Islam RA)

It's not really that much of an inside joke.
In the first MP session I participated in, I jestingly suggested uniting Islam as one of my goals as the Mamluks, which prompted Toma to pick Tunis just to antagonize me.
But apparently me stating that was so hilarious that it continues being used to tease me (to no avail, frankly, cause that joke is getting worn out already. Almost as much as fanboi's gf.).

Jazzerman

Neo Member
salt_pile.jpg

fanboi

Banned
It's not really that much of an inside joke.
In the first MP session I participated in, I jestingly suggested uniting Islam as one of my goals as the Mamluks, which prompted Toma to pick Tunis just to antagonize me.
But apparently me stating that was so hilarious that it continues being used to tease me (to no avail, frankly, cause that joke is getting worn out already. Almost as much as fanboi's gf.).

It is funny because it is true.

Uzzy

On the bus today I realised why my future pet Tlemcen has Revy as their waifu. I felt rather stupid for suddenly realising, to be honest. How I could quite forget about the Berber's I don't know.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
On the bus today I realised why my future pet Tlemcen has Revy as their waifu. I felt rather stupid for suddenly realising, to be honest. How I could quite forget about the Berber's I don't know.

I feel casually threatened.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I have no fucking idea what Uzzy is talking about tbh

And I will unite yo mamas

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I've decided to sit this round out. This will also likely extend to future games.

I am sorry if you were offended, that was not the meaning at all. It has all just been joking, like the GF thing with fanboi, all the students i am supposedly having affairs with, robo sucking cock etc. I hope you decide to stay!

fanboi

Banned
I am sorry if you were offended, that was not the meaning at all. It has all just been joking, like the GF thing with fanboi, all the students i am supposedly having affairs with, robo sucking cock etc. I hope you decide to stay!

Ehem, one of those isn't a joke and untrue...

Fitz

Maybe a bit late in the day to change now, someone might not see the thread before tonight's session. Though we could always change it for future Wednesdays, I don't remember who needed to start later, or if they're in the current game.

Kabouter

Maybe a bit late in the day to change now, someone might not see the thread before tonight's session. Though we could always change it for future Wednesdays, I don't remember who needed to start later, or if they're in the current game.

iirc Morfeo was always the reason for 21:30 CET rather than 21:00

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
I have no plan, no strategy, no alliances. I haven't even looked at my nation since picking. I'm sure this will go fine.

Steeven

Hungary AAR

Hungary and Milan (Fitz) shared a cake called Venice. It was yummie. Especially when my 2 star general was set aside for a 3 star general that Hungary gained through an event.

Provinces gained: Dalmatia, Istria
Tech level: all 4's baby. Hungary starts with a great regency council. The only downside is you cannot start wars with it.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
AAR Burgundy 1444-1452

Despite starting in the worse possible position, with France, Castile and Austria as rivals and France and Austria being allies I had a good first session. Having Denmark as ally and England being so eager to get their hands dirty in Oopsy Daisy land, I gladly welcomed Morfeo independence war. The boys got a chance to go in holiday on the Normandy coast and got back as a souvenir two provinces undeservedly occupied by England. Next holiday idea was a trip to Provence, but since Uzzy had the same idea we didn't have to go that far South to get that little bit of land that was separating our homeland. As the greedy French jumped on the Provencal dying body, I made sure that Anjou and Maine go to Brittany rather than to that scum French king.

The final minutes of the session were practically just diplomatic games.

Provinces gained: Caux, Normandie, Barois

Fitz

Those Hungarian generals really are godlike, attacking into mountains against a larger force like it's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom