• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing noteworthy tonight. The winner will come from the Thursday's semifinal.

Nah man, my hot jam of the year from Serbia is in the 1st semi. Beauty Never Lies.

But honestly my real winners are in the final already. Spain & Italy. I really hope Spain does well.

Spain will end up in the bottom half calling it now.
yeaa I'm not getting my hopes up, even their good entries usually barely make top 10. Like Quédate conmigo in 2012, which I really adore. Last year they got 10th as well with a decent song, though the staging was awkward. Oh well, we'll see.

I haven't really been checking the songs this year, I was more passionate last year because I wasn't so busy. But there's a few that stand out. At the end of the day the staging is just as important as the song, so it's hard to really judge the entries early.

Spain is getting a lot of press because it's yet another song (co)written by Thomas G:son, who was part of the team behind "Euphoria". It probably won't sizzle on finale night if the rehearsal performances are anything to go by.

G:son also cowrote Georgia's entry this year ("Warrior"), which I actually enjoy a bit.

oti

Banned
I have such low expectations for The Netherlands this year, our song is not as flashy

Germany loves the last year's Dutch contestants. Their song is still getting played on the radio and people don't seem to get sick of it.

As for Germany I can see us doing quite well. 10-15 or even top 10 should be realistic.

Aiii

So not worth it
After careful deliberation and evaluation, I'm picking Spain to win this year.

Or at least, I'm picking Spain's entry as the one that should win. Love that song.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Is Belgium performing tonight? They're my current darkhorse. Russia's pretty much through, other than that I'm a little stumped on how tonight will go.

spekkeh

Banned
Germany loves the last year's Dutch contestants. Their song is still getting played on the radio and people don't seem to get sick of it.

As for Germany I can see us doing quite well. 10-15 or even top 10 should be realistic.
That was a really good song
should have won
. This year though, zéro points.

MrPanic

I'm predicting the start of another 'can't make it to the finals'-streak for the Netherlands, such a shame after two really good entries. Well, at least the performance is gonna be tits.
dat dress

I'm not sure how the performance is gonna look, but if someone can gif the part where she sings 'Why, why-y-y-y' and put 'WHY?' under it I would appreciate it.

Any good streaming link lying around? The official Eurovision has terribly quality and is constantly buffering.

Are you sure it isn't just you? It isn't buffering for me and the video quality is alright.

Edit: Try Youtube like Shaggs mentioned if you're having problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom