• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dee

Full disclosure: I was an indie DJ in 2008. I heard and played this song a billion times. WTF.

(Hits pretty close to home for me, but someone gift these guys a calendar, jeez.)

Might call for this because I am a horrible person and nostalgia to my youth gets me every time.

Edit: Arctic Monkeys light show now, okay okay, I'm voting already!!

Jasup

Yo what, this appeared on my feed, dafuq did i miss

thurstyafjtklt.png

Few seconds of naked Måns

Bands generally don't have good success in Eurovision (with few exceptions).

Actually that's not entirely true. Andorra's closest chance at getting into the finals even was a band back in 2007 I think. :p

I don't think this will make it though. Too oddball.

Kinokou

Homegirl coming up! Go Norway!

That said I don't like the chours either :p

What's her name? I need to know for.. educational purposes...

Also because a Google image search is less likely to give me epilepsy.

Agnete Johnsen, she also won the Eurovision jr. in Norway, that song is miles better than this and her vocals way more impressing on that than this.

The Swedish presenters were kind enough to inform us that the singer is biopolar. Maybe the song is supposed to reflect that.

That's why she hasn't been part of any promotional event, so she could keep calm before the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom