• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyware

Bulgaria was my fav before the show and it's still in the lead for me. Horrible "dress" tho.
Australia's song was better live than the studio version so I don't mind it at all now really.

Denmark is a snoozefest.

red731

SOLDIERS OF LOVE!
UNLIMITED STAMINA MANG!

oti

Banned
You know, Greece had at least some soul. SOUL I'M TELLING YA. This has nothing. NOTHING.

It'll be in the final.

Chuckie

Apart from Australia (which was really really good) I am veeeeerryyy underwhelmed by this semi. I was promised heavy hitters. Only 5 to go.

Bri

Wow, Denmark may actually be the worst Nordic country. Sweden's song is trash through and through, but damn. This was bad.

Dee Dee

The German commentator on the Ukrainian entry: "They said it's not political and insinuating anything on the current Ukraine situation, it's her personal story of her grandmother's experiences under Stalin."

Sneaky Ukrainians.

JDB

Banned
So the song "1944" lyrically speaks about the deportation of the Crimean Tatars in the 1940s by the Soviet Union at the hands of Joseph Stalin.

That's ehhh... a bit of a switch in tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom