• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xevren

I'm out in AE, 1-2 got beat by Gama, a Rufus player from Mexico then lost to RTD a Sim player. Oh well. Got SFxT and KOF tomorrow.

I met Ken Lobb and got to talk with him for awhile. Awesome guy!

I hope to see some bear attacks tomorrow.

CSX

Bronson probably did well enough for players to take a look at Ogre again lol

But man he shouldnt have started backing out with Ogre in the last match. That was just free for Knee to punish any backdash

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
BPAqBgVCQAA1HzR.jpg

This guy is my hero!!!!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Wow, so I'm definitely wrong and I watched both of those. Maybe I tune out the rest when there's always a top tier in the fray, heh.

The expected characters tend to take the tournaments, but it's nice to see that they're pretty diverse overall. It's a testament to the game being well balanced outside from a few issues.
Most of the cast is strong enough to compete, it's more of a case of the top characters having more room for error in P4A's case

unreon

Okay,I just woke up and missed the last 7hrs. EVO is rough on the Australian sleep schedule...

I know it's a long shot, but anyone can update me on any big moments so far?
(especially in Smash)

xCobalt

Looking forward for P4A. Didn't it play it for long but I'm glad to see a shadow lab in top 8. Probably the only character that appealed to me.

Kikujiro

Bronson made Tekken finals special, Knee played like a champion, none came close. But is it me or Tekken actually went pretty fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom