• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Qualified out of pools in Marvel

Winners
H3 Neogaf || killa sasa
H8 949|YTwoJay
H9 TS NerdJosh
H10 Denial Dios X
H11 Predator
H15 AGE Knives
H16 EM Pony
H17 Atx Zack Fernandez

Losers
H8 MC Honzo Gonzo
H9 Jint
H11 Senor Taxi
H16 GC Yoshi
H17 Gary with Glasses

Baleoce

Interesting what they were saying about the fight sticks. I mean, to me it makes sense. I started on a keyboard. Incidentally I never thought of having jump as a spacebar type button. That really would have made more sense in retrospect. That would be an interesting stick mod to try out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Qualified out of pools in Marvel

Winners
H3 Neogaf || killa sasa
H8 949|YTwoJay
H9 TS NerdJosh
H10 Denial Dios X
H11 Predator
H15 AGE Knives
H16 EM Pony
H17 Atx Zack Fernandez

Losers
H8 MC Honzo Gonzo
H9 Jint
H11 Senor Taxi
H16 GC Yoshi
H17 Gary with Glasses
Thanks for the update.

I AM FINALLY HOME AND READY FOR SOME MARVEL

Anyone have a link to the AE archive when it got crazy near the end?

Interesting what they were saying about the fight sticks. I mean, to me it makes sense. I started on a keyboard. Incidentally I never thought of having jump as a spacebar type button. That really would have made more sense in retrospect. That would be an interesting stick mod to try out.

Already Exist, call it Hit-box http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8Ijw0iruuYiklJLt66HpaXIam7HAPxzgdUVDMShVEZIc7H3_9

And its good!!!

Polly, girl power represent! i wish i could play like her!

The Hit Box fightsticks do something like that, if I remember correctly, and there are guides out there on how to mod your stick to make it like one of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom