• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

kick51

Banned
Let me tell you about a guy named Filipino Champ....

Whatever, you can tell Champ turns it off when he needs to. ChrisG just comes off as miserable. Not to mention champ actually gives back by streaming 24/7, when the hell does chris interact with anyone? oh right, only to bitch about things.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
NIIB9zI.jpg
bzm4AL1.jpg

def sim

Whatever, you can tell Champ turns it off when he needs to. ChrisG just comes off as miserable. Not to mention champ actually gives back by streaming 24/7, when the hell does chris interact with anyone? oh right, only to bitch about things.

I don't think that makes champ any better as a person.

Anyway, despite their lack of tact, both champ and Chris G play styles interest me the most in UMvC3 right now. I hope both can make it to top 8 or, better yet, grand finals.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Champ is a much louder piece of shit when he thinks no one's looking.

And his sponsor pays him to promote stuff on his stream, man. He's not doing it because he loves you.

Nothing against the guy. He has a lot of heart.

MrDaravon

Yup. I don't really like Champ either, but you can tell it's (mostly) him playing stuff up intentionally, whereas Chris is completely sincere about it. I would honestly probably feel really bad all of the shit Chris gets for his play/team if it wasn't for every other thing he does and says.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Moons needs to win his match to play Flocker.

FChamp and Justin will probably battle it out for a winners spot in Top 8 too.

Unlucky

FChamp and Chris G are polar opposites in terms of personality. There's not much point in comparing them and their reactions to hate; the only thing they have in common is Marvel skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom