• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, you can tell Champ turns it off when he needs to. ChrisG just comes off as miserable. Not to mention champ actually gives back by streaming 24/7, when the hell does chris interact with anyone? oh right, only to bitch about things.

He shows up to every local and every tournament, and didn't sandbag for a whole year. He also didn't tell people to go to Revelations.

kick51

Banned
Champ is a much louder piece of shit when he thinks no one's looking.

And his sponsor pays him to promote stuff on his stream, man. He's not doing it because he loves you.

Nothing against the guy. He has a lot of heart.

when did i say he loves anyone? i guess its like that in this thread now....

well, i hope chrisg's colon makes for a nice pillow.

RC

Banned
FChamp and Chris G are polar opposites in terms of personality. There's not much point in comparing them and their reactions to hate; the only thing they have in common is Marvel skill.

It's why I'm hoping they meet in the finals. Also the amount of would be hilarious.

BillyBones

Neo Member
Not to mention champ actually gives back by streaming 24/7.

Good point. F. Champ was constantly giving back with raffles, and continues to give back with ad revenue streams.

I'm glad we can count on at least one player to give back in ways that make them money.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
when did i say he loves anyone? i guess its like that in this thread now....

well, i hope chrisg's colon makes for a nice pillow.

You said that he streamed and gave back, like it was some altruistic initiative.

Honestly, your post sounds a little more like brownnosing than my response.

Duxxy3

FChamp and Chris G are polar opposites in terms of personality. There's not much point in comparing them and their reactions to hate; the only thing they have in common is Marvel skill.

They are both considered villains, but one revels in it and the other one shy's away from it.

El Sloth

Banned
Interesting choice to go solo character in SG, is that a popular play style?
I use to see a fair few solo Cerebellas. Never too many solo Fortunes.

You (obviously) lose the ability to use assists and DHCs with a solo character in exchange for truck load of health and SNK boss level damage.

Jintor

I use to see a fair few solo Cerebellas. Never too many solo Fortunes.

You (obviously) lose the ability to use assists and DHCs with a solo character in exchange for truck load of health and SNK boss level damage.

Fortune seems like she'd want those assists again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom