• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Damn Raiden looking good, also I'm loving the huge animation improvement in MKX.

Also seems they shut off the crowd volume during the reveal did they booo or get hype :p

that raiden trailer was pretty godlike in terms of learning the game and the systems.

I'm super interested in the styles and how much they change how a character is played.

alstein

Skullgirls stream monsters acting just like the stream monsters who shit on their game. The cycle of shit continues.

I don't think Daigo would have wanted to sign Smedwicks' boob.

At least SG has stream monsters. That's an improvement from last year. Just glad it's continuing to draw more folks, the game is deserving.

shaowebb

Raiden got some new tricks! I saw Batgirl's diving uppercut, MMH orb, and then some cool new stuff with his GTFO and those orb to orb electrical lines. Those power lines are gonna make some NIIIIIICE setups. I wanna drop a fool between two and pop them off on his wakeup.

BadWolf

Great match, awesome capitalization by Woo after a bad HD activation against Mr. KOF. Woo is in top 8 losers it seems.

MADKof coming up against Laic (he sent Woo to losers).

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
MKX is mostly awesome but some things just arent jiving with me. Not a fan of the different versions of characters. Some of the fatalities are cool while some are just meh. Raidens would have been much better if he just electric chair fried the dude until he was a smoldering pile of half solid half mush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom