• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

Normally I get pretty hyped about KoF but these commentators... these two are the kind you put in for pools commentary, not Top 8. So unhype and everything. It's making feel not hyped at all lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I would say Marvel is hands down the most difficult game to follow (which some people facetiously refer to as an anime game, anyways).
I think what makes Marvel easier than many Anime games is that whatever is going on visually is much more distinct. P4:A and BB often look like a mess because there are way too many effects, blending of colours and shapes from the background and foreground, etc.

I think what makes Marvel easier than many Anime games is that whatever is going on visually is much more distinct. P4:A and BB often look like a mess because there are way too many effects, blending of colours and shapes from the background and foreground, etc.

I think what helps marvel is that it has marvel characters in it.

BsYLuE2CYAAZ6_S.jpg:large

Cheering section at BBCP.

CP is right.

Dipz

Banned
Is the EVO1 stream running like ass for anyone else? I have a 100mbps connection with Time Warner and it keeps pausing on me today.. Ran perfectly yesterday.

OceanBlue

I don't agree. I find Arcsys games way easier to follow than Marvel because Marvel has assists and I don't find the visuals that much more distinctive. Nothing strange about feeling the way you do though; a lot of people find it hard to follow Arcsys games.

Sheroking

damn missed pretty much all of the marvel action, anything notable happen so far?

Rog was down 0-2 to an Arthur anchor, had his last character incoming without X-Factor and the Arthur players stick disconnected and the game paused. He took the win and won the set 3-2. He's in losers though because he wound up accidentally pausing the game against Coach Steve.

The rest of the usual suspects won their pools.

Mengetsu

Is the EVO1 stream running like ass for anyone else? I have a 100mbps connection with Time Warner and it keeps pausing on me today.. Ran perfectly yesterday.
You try using livestreamer with VLC? Seems to be the better result for most here including me.

Dahbomb

Rog was down 0-2 to an Arthur anchor, had his last character incoming without X-Factor and the Arthur players stick disconnected and the game paused. He took the win and won the set 3-2. He's in losers though because he wound up accidentally pausing the game against Coach Steve.

The rest of the usual suspects won their pools.
Are you serious????

The karma is too strong. LMAO!

iori9999

Banned
XaioHai got his mojo back in KoF.. I guess he figures his Cammy won't win quite as much in Ultra so he needs to dominate something....

Busaiku

Wait, if Tiku and Kogatan are playing, does that mean Kogatan put N-Man in losers?
That would be an upset.

Augh, update the brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom