• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Best in america doe ;_;7

"Best in America" just got scraped across Japan's butthole. That was straight up embarrassing.

Pops is hella good and has so much potential at his age, but that was the exposure of the year, holy shit. Tochigin was like "Oh I get it" and just tore him apart.

LICH I LOVE YOU PLEASE DO THIS

CurlyW

"Best in America" just got scraped across Japan's butthole. That was straight up embarrassing.

Pops is hella good and has so much potential at his age, but that was the exposure of the year, holy shit. Tochigin was like "Oh I get it" and just tore him apart.

LICH I LOVE YOU PLEASE DO THIS

Why don't you be less of a horrible person to a 14 year old, maybe?

Myn

So guys, was at work all day, any awesome UMVC3 matches happen at all?

PR Balrog was about to be 3-0'd by a Firebrand/Hulk/Arthur, but the dude pressed start on accident and Rog took the round because he knew he was going to lose. Then Rog won 3 straight rounds.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Foreshadowing of tomorrow's all-Fei action

i7qIFjIqBsPDd.gif

PR Balrog was about to be 3-0'd by a Firebrand/Hulk/Arthur, but the dude pressed start on accident and Rog took the round because he knew he was going to lose. Then Rog won 3 straight rounds.

AHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
|
HAHAHHAHA
AH
AHA
HA
HJA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHA

Video PLS

PLS
PLS!!!!!

Rhapsody

Banned
He was forced to take it. Evo rules.

And rooting for Dora because Dora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom