• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
With Marvel now being officially discontinued by Capcom, the game is as stagnant as ever. I hope it gets dropped in two years or so. It was fun for a while but it's time to move on, they are so many new fighting games that deserve a spot at EVO.

Just got back from work.

Marn is pulling off some epic shit?

Nice.

Have there been any upsets like Ultra yesterday?

Who won Injustice and KOF?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
With Marvel now being officially discontinued by Capcom, the game is as stagnant as ever. I hope it gets dropped in two years or so. It was fun for a while but it's time to move on, they are so many new fighting games that deserve a spot at EVO.

MAHVEL is not going anywhere

Not if those games will get less numbers than Marvel.

Myn

... It had the second highest entrants this year at 1k. Besides, it's a Capcom game, it's not going anywhere.

2nd most entrants and most viewers the past 3 years. what!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom