• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte

I can't believe anyone at Capcom even knew he existed when they were deciding the roster though, its just so weird

Well he was in Marvel Super Heroes and a lot of others since then, so back when he was relevant it made sense to include this crazy kook. Also, he's pretty radical.

mcw

Am I seeing extra ads by using the twitch app on Xbox 360? Cause I just got like 4 in a row.

I paid the $12 for ad-free on the srkevo1 and srkevo2 channels and I'm getting no ads in the 360 app-- never tried using this app on a channel to which I had donated, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Shuma has been in Marvel since Marvel Super Heroes. They specifically asked for him in MVC3 IIRC.

He was in all the Marvel games.

Well he was in Marvel Super Heroes and a lot of others since then, so back when he was relevant it made sense to include this crazy kook. Also, he's pretty radical.

Yeah, but why would they ever put him into Marvel Super Heroes in the first place? He was never relevant, he's barely ever even in the comics lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom