• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

iFN3DwYdcdwEp.gif

Ultimadrago

When did MarlinePie get eliminated by the way? And by whom?

Found it.

Got eliminated in Quarter-Finals by a "Smh|kyle p."

Sent to Losers by a Jonathan Radaja in Pools.

Both opponents got immediately defeated by their next match. OTL

Okay, so he never did show up on stream then. I thought I missed him. Yeah it sucks. Marlin used to be my favorite Marvel player, but his appearances seem so rare now (because of his job), and even when he does show up he doesn't do nearly as well as he used to. It seems like he never makes it to top 16 anymore.

Yeah...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Good shit, Insaynne.

Cloud's Dante wasn't doing much, he was putting himself in too many unsafe situations. Too many beams.

well shit that sucks. Is it because they're sponsored and can't participate in money matches?

I have no idea, but my guess is that they just don't want to participate for whatever reason. Maybe they're afraid it'll be frowned upon, maybe they don't want to look bad on stream, or maybe they just don't have the money for it, who knows. But lately you just don't see top Japanese players at these things anymore. Which is too bad because seeing them vs other top players from different countries in MM is what I really looked forward to at past EVO's.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yo we got XF Estaka combos?

Yipes brain farts cost him that :( One with the Nova drop and the second with the missed opportunity happy birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom