• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
All my favorite Marvel characters just get bopped in its current meta. Viper players just lose outright to big bodies, Dantes have relegated him to "red Jam Session dude" and can't do shit wit him, and Clockwork is the only Strider... :(
I think Marvelo's Strider is great. He chokes in tournament hard though.

Renekton

All my favorite Marvel characters just get bopped in its current meta. Viper players just lose outright to big bodies, Dantes have relegated him to "red Jam Session dude" and can't do shit wit him, and Clockwork is the only Strider... :(
aaaaand Marn is on stage with Strider

TWILT

Banned
Winners
Jan vs (MRN|Marn vs. Shorty)
RG|Filipino Champ vs. BT|Angelic
EG|Justin Wong vs GoldenBoyNeo
RG|Flocker vs CTRL|RayRay

Losers
GG|NYChrisG vs. Yipes
Busby
MC|GCYoshi
TMP|Cross vs. CTRL|PZPoy
EM|Pony
r/Kappa|Full Schedule vs (VT/EM Dizzy vs. Hitbox|Buttons)
MMG|ApologyMan vs (1ATK|Infrit vs. VS|Marvelo)
UGC|Cloud805 vs BIFU|Insaynne
Apparently Clockw0rk took out Pony according to his twitter.

Winners
Jan vs (MRN|Marn vs. Shorty)
RG|Filipino Champ vs. BT|Angelic
EG|Justin Wong vs GoldenBoyNeo
RG|Flocker vs CTRL|RayRay

Losers
GG|NYChrisG vs. Yipes
Busby
MC|GCYoshi
TMP|Cross vs. CTRL|PZPoy
EM|Pony
r/Kappa|Full Schedule vs (VT/EM Dizzy vs. Hitbox|Buttons)
MMG|ApologyMan vs (1ATK|Infrit vs. VS|Marvelo)
UGC|Cloud805 vs BIFU|Insaynne
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK

Fuck, Yipes is going against ChrisG? Welp, I think we know how that's going to turn out. Well, hopefully we can get him on commentary (hopefully replacing Skisonic) with Persia or something.

Yeah, I also want to know this. I love Marlinpie. Sucks that he didn't even make it to stream this year. (At least I missed him if he was)

Okay, so he never did show up on stream then. I thought I missed him. Yeah it sucks. Marlin used to be my favorite Marvel player, but his appearances seem so rare now (because of his job), and even when he does show up he doesn't do nearly as well as he used to. It seems like he never makes it to top 16 anymore.

Azure J

I think Marvelo's Strider is great. He chokes in tournament hard though.

Marvelo and I actually used to share tech when I was recording and sharing stuff for MarvelGAF. Between him and our Frantic, I actually got really confident in Strider solo. Sucks that I never get to see him do big things in tournaments though.

aaaaand Marn is on stage with Strider

Marn is hilarious. THat doesn't mean he's a good showcase of his non-Zero characters though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom