• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
This BlazBlue game looks awesome.

Is it on 360?

Newest one is PS3 only. Dev/creator said the disc space limitations finally got to be too much for a 360 release and refused to release an "inferior" version.

and I hope this Litchi wins. Favorite character since the first game so I'm a bit bias.

vulva

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";120787069]Pick your horse. $20 to the winner, neither wins it's a wash. That's how vulva and I usually bet.[/QUOTE]
Sako will win.

Are there Combo breakers in Blazblue ?

You get a burst you can use defensively to escape from combos, or offensively for strong character specific bonuses that translate into damage or pressure or both generally.

Once you use a burst it takes a long time to regenerate.

And LET'S GO TIKU

The ingame announcer is terrible. With the crazy ass lines they're using, it shouldn't just be someone reading them off plainly with no excitement.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Good morning. Last night was great! Shoutouts to winning money.

I also saw some pretty disgusting incoming mixup Storm tech last night that Justin will probably try today. Hopefully he gives credit where credit is due :p

Time to sit through 10 hours of games I only care slightly about so I have good seats for SF4 lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom