• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were bets for top 8, I'm thinking most bet on N-O or Dogura.. Garireo won and reset the bracket and came back down from 0-2 and it was FUCKING HYPE!! Only thing that would have been better is if someone like Tiku or Yoshiki would have won with a relatively weaker character.. Litchi is still top tier..

I loved how SG celebrated with Garireo, it was awesome!!!
Litchi bros, people were calling SG the american Galileo too. Someone needs to tell LK to stick with Litchi lol.

shaowebb

wario64 said:
dhioxo.gif

God this is amazing. I keep feeling like I could just start crying along with him. That has to be one of the most amazing EVO Grand Finals ever to happen. It very well may just be the number 1 EVO Grand Finals for moments ever.

That man is a legend.

Thank god KI is 2 hours long, so i can watch the World cup and then come back for Smash and the rest of the finals. If it was KOF i would have skipped World Cup.

OceanBlue

If there were bets for top 8, I'm thinking most bet on N-O or Dogura.. Garireo won and reset the bracket and came back down from 0-2 and it was FUCKING HYPE!! Only thing that would have been better is if someone like Tiku or Yoshiki would have won with a relatively weaker character.. Litchi is still top tier..

Edit: I loved how SG celebrated with Garireo, it was awesome!!!

Yeah, if you think about it the stories were crazy. You had N-O and Dogura, the players everyone expected to win. You had SG, the only American. You had Dora and Tiku, whose character choices and style hyped them up as the crazy underdogs. And then you had Galileo, who was with N-O and Dogura coming in as the players everyone expected to do well until he got 0-3'ed by Dogura and almost lost to Dora.

Yoshiki was the comic relief. :V

I feel bad for Dogura for taking that antagonist position though. Poor guy. :(

Dahbomb

The odds are stacked against KI.

Same time as World Cup, following BBCP insane GF and preceding Smash/Marvel.

I hope it does well and Justin Wong wins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom