• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanBlue

Also holy shit, such a good job by Xie and Dacidbro. Their commentary really pushed the GF to amazing heights, especially for people who weren't really as into the games or as knowledgeable about some of the more advanced stuff like me. Amazing commentary. Dacidbro really proved the naysayers at the start of quarterfinals wrong. :p

ASW needs to not be stupid and fund a PS4/PC port of BlazBlue CP like right now. If it's not already happening they are just leaving money on the table.
Yep, after Smash/Marvel fans bail on USF4 while we stick around for your game :p
Don't do this. It's going to run late and people got other things to do.

FluxWaveZ

Also holy shit, such a good job by Xie and Dacidbro. Their commentary really pushed the GF to amazing heights, especially for people who weren't really as into the games or as knowledgeable about some of the more advanced stuff like me. Amazing commentary. Dacidbro really proved the naysayers at the start of quarterfinals wrong. :p

Yep, commentary is a huge part of making these matches exciting and educational for people not in the know and they both did a fantastic job.

T.O.P

Banned
Rekt.gif

chrono01

I had to collect myself after that that BlazBlue finals.

So amazing.
Words cannot describe.
The hype is real.

I need to lie down again.

Lol yeah it has nothing to do with timezones and work. :p

I usually stay for USF4, but only for a short while because of the time.

ASW needs to not be stupid and fund a PS4/PC port of BlazBlue CP like right now. If it's not already happening they are just leaving money on the table.

Don't do this. It's going to run late and people got other things to do.

I thought the ":p" would give it away that I'm joking, but it didn't I guess. I believe this is true for all games but I didn't mean it too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom