• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Dudes in the SaltyBet chat are killing me betting on whether or not the stream feed will be back before or after 50 minutes past the current hour. :lol :lol :lol

I want a Marf or Axe to take this. Marf because #MarfSquad member for life, Axe because it'll seriously breathe new life into this Keighley Pikachu trolling.

Lazyslob

Banned
We totally need a "Melee Time" gif in the vein of that Mahvel Time one with the guy in the inflatable Iron Man outfit.

I also realize that I've been slacking on godlike reaction gif hoarding for EVO.

yeah but instead of iron man getting out of bed he gets back in hyuk hyuk hyuk

NEO0MJ

I how Smash Wii U does well when that hits the tourney scene. It looks as if they're trying to make it competitive.

I have really high doubts that the new Smash will be competitive. I want it to e but I don't trust Sakurai and Nintendo. Melee was an accident, after all.

iori9999

Banned
Aβydoς;120838471 said:
I've got 40 minutes of Shameless to finish, if I get on after that will they still be playing or is it going to be too late?

You could probably watch 3 seasons of the Wire after that and still be in time..

I love Smash as a party fighting game, but I really don't care for it at Evo, it's just not as hype as KoF, BB, or any Capcom fighter. It's better then Injustice though

JoeInky

Smh @ people still talking shit about Smash after all these years. Reveals a lot about them.

They're jealous their game won't even last half as long, and instead of just enjoying their own game like any rational person would, they just get angry and they don't know why.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I have really high doubts that the new Smash will be competitive. I want it to e but I don't trust Sakurai and Nintendo. Melee was an accident, after all.

Atleast there's no god damned tripping.

I'm really curious to see what happens for next EVO with smash.

Azure J

Melee wasn't an accident at all and people are still jumping the gun a bit much regarding Smash 4. Not like I'm going to stan for where it stands, but after seeing a few choice "facts" get blown up the past few weeks about the unfinished demo's standing (see: "pros saying Smash DI is gone"), I'd wait and see first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom