• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

Ah crap, now we get Smash. Is it gonna be just mirror Foxes? I haven't been following it.
Armada plays Peach, Hungrybox plays Jigglypuff, Mango plays Fox, M2K plays Marth, fox and Shiek. On losers we got Axe who plays Pikachu, and Young Link, silent wolf who plays Fox, Fly Amanita who plays Ice Climbers, PPMD who plays Falco and Marth.

We're in a glass case of emotion!

Glass-Case-of-emotion.png

World Champion started with 8 and that was a $80 game for a Snes port. Was that incomplete package?

VF started with 8( i think?) too... was that also an incomplete game?

Most fighting games with Huge rosters have a good percentage of their characters unnoticed at high level play. MVC2 is a perfect example of that.

So your best example is a game that came out in 1990? Different era dude.

Ultra SF4 just came out with 45 characters, KoF13 has 38 characters, and lets not even count UMvC3 cause we know its a lot. Its 2014, not 1990.

Killer Instinct releasing with 6 character is very very disappointing in todays day.

World Champion started with 8 and that was a $80 game for a Snes port. Was that incomplete package?

Most fighting games with Huge rosters have a good percentage of their characters unnoticed at high level play. MVC2 is a perfect example of that.
While I'm not sure i agree with the original comment, expectations have certainly changed.

BadWolf

You can't be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom