• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

announcements after smash
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

https://twitter.com/CEOJebailey/status/488395856005984258

#KillerInstinct finals up next at #Evo2014 on http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1 . Also stayed tuned for an announcement on stream after Grand Finals!

Azure J

We totally need a "Melee Time" gif in the vein of that Mahvel Time one with the guy in the inflatable Iron Man outfit.

I also realize that I've been slacking on godlike reaction gif hoarding for EVO.

Revven

Who's in Top 8 for Smash?

Axe, Silent Wolf, Mew2king, Mango, Armada, PPMD, Fly Amanita, and Hungrybox.

As far as mains go: Pikachu, Fox, Marth, Fox, Peach, Falco, Ice Climbers, and Jigglypuff (in order of what I just said in the sentence above).

JoeInky

We totally need a "Melee Time" gif in the vein of that Mahvel Time one with the guy in the inflatable Iron Man outfit.

I also realize that I've been slacking on godlike reaction gif hoarding for EVO.

Melee time started in 2001 and still hasn't ended, there's no need for gifs.

You can't be serious.

Did I get the number wrong? Oh I got the name Wrong.. World Warrior.

My point is that most fighting games start with a foundation and they built on it. I'm no fan of KI but I have no issue with their approach. The barrier to entry (minus buying the system) is quite low and they a building on it.

Nanashrew

Banned
Axe, Silent Wolf, Mew2king, Mango, Armada, PPMD, Fly Amanita, and Hungrybox.

As far as mains go: Pikachu, Fox, Marth, Fox, Peach, Falco, Ice Climbers, and Jigglypuff (in order of what I just said in the sentence above).

DOWN WITH FOX! PIKACHU AND JIGGLYPUFF SHALL RISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom