• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veggy

halolz-dot-com-starfox-starfoxisdown.jpg

Man wasn't Hungrybox the one who got salty last year after being defeated and didn't even shake hands with the winner?
And now he's all like "top lel that was easy" wow.

So regarding the BBCP final match, I noticed something that I wanted to check right away:
http://youtu.be/DrvY6BbiUE0?t=26m17s

Galileo's super actually didn't combo and it reset Dogura. I don't really want to call it collusion but that was really weird, it's hard to say if Dogura wasn't paying attention or not since he was definitely holding down the button to tech.

Lazulic

Aβydoς;120861028 said:
Man wasn't Hungrybox the one who got salty last year after being defeated and didn't even shake hands with the winner?

You usually shake after someone has won the set, dud, not after each game.

JoeInky

Aβydoς;120861028 said:

It's because he was used to losers finals being Bo5 because that's the standard for smash, but at EVO for some reason it was Bo3, so he was there thinking he still had a chance but got told he was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom