• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

This is now my favorite post in the thread. Wtf. :lol

The saddest part is that post isn't even a joke. My family just has the most wonderful timing when they ask me for things when I'm out and I have the best "show up in food establishment for a special only to experience a blowup" luck ever.

BsTp-T2CcAEHECm.jpg

FUCK IS THE STREAM WAITING ON

When I saw that Fchamp and Daigo would face each other first match if they got out of their pool in winners, I had a feeling.

Good thing I bet on Kazunoko

MormaPope

Banned
If Fchamp took the first place spot for SF4 the FGC would probably implode, and then somehow the implosion would be reversed into a explosion.

I thought this might happen when I saw the brackets. Evil Ryu does a little better against Dhalsim than Ryu does, but it's still a hard match up. Props to F. Champ for getting it done, well Daigo has a long road to go through now if he wants to make top 8.

for those that are surprised, FChamp has beaten Daigo in the past. it also lead to a hilarious moment of Juicebox on commentary having an orgasm

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
cmon guys you should be used to this by now, amazing matches and blow ups get played off stream every year at EVO, it just has to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom